We hope this update finds you and your families well and safe.
As a business, safety for our staff and customers is paramount, therefore upon re-opening we have many new procedures to be followed for the foreseeable!
You will notice some differences when you visit Fennes Shooting School.
We ask customers to do the following:
1. All customers will need to book an appointment prior to attending Fennes Shooting School and will be given a time slot in which to shoot. Visit our NEW Booking Page to book your timeslot. We expect demand to be high so please book early to avoid disappointment!
2. You must be a shotgun license holder (or be with someone from the same household who is) as there will be no lessons or coaching taking place for the time being. Please bring your shotgun license with you on the day.
3. You must have your own shotgun with you (or be with someone from the same household who does.)
4. The 2m social distancing ruling will apply across the ground and a one-way system to get to the Shoot Hut is in place.
5. Hand washing facilities are provided at the entrance to the one-way system in place of Clubhouse and we ask that you use this on arrival at the shoot ground.
6. A maximum of 4 people can go around stands together, ensuring they maintain social distancing from other groups at all times. Different groups must not congregate around stands. If your group is waiting to use a stand please stand well back until it becomes available.
7. The Shoot Hut will remain closed for now; all clay and cartridge purchases will be completed at the window of the Shoot Hut. You will be directed to the window through which you will be served. Please ensure that all payments are made via card.
8. CHILDREN: Shooting children are welcome to attend to shoot, supervised by a member of the same household. Unfortunately, non-shooting children must not be brought to Fennes Shooting School for the moment. Please comply with this rule as we don't want to disappoint people by turning them away.
9. We recommend shooting gloves to be worn alongside the usual eye, ear and head protection which is mandatory while on the ground. Hats, eye protection and one-use ear plugs can be purchased at the window if necessary, but where possible please bring your own.
10. Toilets will be open. We are operating a strict one person at a time only policy with correct hand washing facilities and these will be cleaned regularly.
11. All of the above is on a pay and play basis.
12. Please bring your membership details with you on arrival if you are a member.
13. We are currently not offering takeaway food or drinks orders, but this will become available in due course.
14. All release buttons on the ground will be continually disinfected throughout the day.